1. Voluspa ‘Maison Jardin’ Two-Wick Candle Trio Set
2. Antica Farmacista ‘Lemon, Verbena & Cedar’ Bath Salts
3. Found Goods Market Shea Butter Bar Soap
4. Antica Farmacista ‘Peonia Gardenia & Rosa’ Home Ambiance Perfume
5. Arcona ‘Magic White Ice’ Jumbo Hydrating Gel
6. Whish Sink Side Hand Set
7. Antica Farmacista ‘Coriander, Lotus & Cucumber’ Hand Cream
8. Westin Heavenly Bed ‘White Tea’ Candle
After a long week, nothing sounds better than slipping into off-duty clothes and soaking in some R&R – and the best part is that you don’t even have to go on a weekend getaway for that!
I’m a big believer of pampering yourself from time to time. Good skin and positive energy doesn’t just happen on its own; you need to do your part to create and maintain those aspects of a healthy life, and it’s actually really easy if you have the right tools and can carve out some me-time. I swear by scented candles (made from all-natural ingredients, of course); I know some people aren’t believers, but candles have this amazing way of calming the body and clearing the mind, not to mention it also creates a fragrant atmosphere. I’m also very fond of pretty packaging (aesthetics are a big deal!) and luxurious baths. Taking all these into consideration, I’ve curated a budget-friendly list of my must-have beauty/bath items, as seen above, from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale to share with you all!
P.S. If you haven’t done so yet, be sure to take a look at my other Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks here!