But I’m also celebrating for one other reason: Nordstrom is having its Anniversary Sale, which means tons of covetable items are marked down and up for grabs! It’s going to be intense, with lots of things selling out at lightning speed, BUT if you are a Nordstrom cardholder, you get early-access (AKA first dibs!) to the sale! Even if you’re not a cardholder, you can still take a peek, but you will need a Nordstrom card to buy, so you can either apply for one now or just wait until July 17th when the sale opens up to everyone.
Shopping sales can get a little overwhelming with all the endless available options being thrown at you left and right, so to make it easier for all of us, I’m going to break down my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shopping Guide into separate segments. Today, I put together a list of my top 10 favorite handbags on sale (evidently, I currently have a fancy for grey/pink things), so now you have a place to start shopping the Anniversary Sale!
1. Elizabeth and James ‘Cynnie’ Sling Backpack
2. Vince Camuto ‘Baily’ Crossbody Bag
3. Frye ‘Heidi’ Fringe Hobo Bag
4. Kate Spade ‘North Court’ Leather Zip Wallet
5. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Line Quilted Julian’ Backpack
6. POVERTY FLATS by rian Leather Tote
7. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Chevron Quilted Love’ Crossbody Bag
8. She + Lo ‘Next Chapter’ Hobo
9. MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Take Your Marc’ Leather Crossbody Bag
10. Patricia Nash ‘Bronte’ Fringe Bucket Bag