Instead of a white Christmas, it looks like Los Angeles may be having a wet, windy Christmas instead. But either way, it’s no excuse to skimp out on looking your best this holiday! On Monday, I rounded up a few great destinations to complete your last-minute shopping. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the makeup lover in your life (or even for yourself!), consider the holiday Enchanted Eve collection from M·A·C Cosmetics!
I had so much fun playing around with two of the eye shadow palettes. For my skin tone, I like to stick with mauve hues with a warm taupe/nude base, and these two palettes blended perfectly well together. By mixing satin textures with matte and velvet ones (try your blending techniques with this brush kit), one could produce endless options for a look that fits any mood.
- Magic Moor Rich blackened plum with pearlized pigment (Veluxe Pearl)
- A Different Vibe Light beige-grey (Lustre)
- Swing Out Pinky violet (Satin)
- Pretty Jazzed Soft lavender mauve (Velvet)
- Subtly Elegant Light grey lilac (Matte)
- Lightfully White with pink reflects (Lustre)
- Seasonal Spirit Warm yellow-tan (Veluxe Pearl)
- Moodmaker Rich oak-brown (Frost)
- Sax Appeal Soft taupe-brown (Satin)
- Bewitchin’ Warm chestnut-brown (Velvet)
- Charcoal Brown Muted taupe-brown (Matte)
- Retrospeck Beached blonde (Lustre)
“It’s holiday… Indulge in places, people, parties. Lose yourself in an enchanted eve. Be open to whatever the night has in store.” – James Gager, Creative Director, M·A·C Cosmetics.
Photos by Joselyn